Terms of Service (TOS):
- Jomwa News , One of the leading and dedicated internet news Paper for live updates of news and information for Indians around the globe. provides online news and feature services and associated services through the Site that enables you to access and view content and to participate in online events hosted on the Site (the ‘Services’).
- Jomwa News , One of the leading and dedicated internet news Paper for live updates of news and information for Indians around the globe. may create user profiles for use by its customer support representatives for the support, marketing and improvement of the Services. It may, from time to time, send electronic communications to ask how its subscribers are using certain aspects of the Services.
- Is an agreement between you and Jomwa News that allows you to use Jomwa News services as long as you follow the TOS.
You can access the Site in the following ways:
- By visiting the Site as a guest;
- By registering through the Site as a member; or
- By registering through the Site as a member and purchasing a subscription package as and when made available.
- May post content that you create or have been given permission to post by the owner, is legal, and doesn’t violate the TOS
- Are responsible for content that you post to our services and assume all risks of posting personal information online
- Continue to own the content but grant Jomwa News a license to use and distribute your content.
You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding,
- the information and content you post on the Site;
- the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available through the Site; and
- your interactions, if any, with other members through the Site.
Risks of using the Site Jomwa News & Services
- Owned by us or our suppliers and may only be used as we specify
- For general information, discussion, and entertainment purposes.
- You agree to take all necessary precautions when communicating with or meeting individuals through the Site.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will Jomwa News be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or relating, directly or indirectly, to the use or inability to use the Site or Services, including, without limitation, loss of income or revenue, loss of corruption of data or programs, loss of goodwill and loss of anticipated savings, even if Jomwa News knows or has been advised of the possibility of such loss arising.
Links to and from other sites
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Jomwa News has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You Also Agree
- Can change or end our services at any time without notice
- Can place advertising, which supports our services, within applications, on web pages, and on mobile devices