We, Jomwa News are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy as a browser to our website.This document (read together with our “terms and conditions”) sets out how any personal data sought or collected from you is processed by our website.When you click on our webpage, universal resource locater (URL) to get onto our webpages and content links thereon you are deemed to have agreed be bound by this policy as updated from time to time. So please read this document first and take a print out of the same for future purposes.
Who We Are
Jomwa News is the data controller (for the purposes of applicable data protection laws in India). We make an annual notification to the appropriate regulatory agency. We own and/or operate content relating to a large number of news, lifestyle and entertainment into our web sites (including mobile applications/apps). We refer to our sites and apps as, collectively, the “Services” within this policy. Some of our terms will make reference to our Partner Sites and any reference in this policy to “us” or “we” or “our” will include our Partner Sites.
Links to other third party website
Our websites, apps, and promotional materials, may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our third party networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Additional privacy protections for children using the internet
We do not solicit or target persons younger than legal age for collection of information online. Our Site does not permit children under the age of 18 to become users and we do not accept any information from children. By submitting information to us you represent that you are over the age of 18. We encourage minors to seek the consent of their parents before providing any information about themselves or their households to anyone on the Internet. We encourage parents to take an active role to protect the privacy and security of their children and to prevent the inappropriate use of information about their children. We support the development of technologies that help parents to control the collection and use of personal information from children who use online services in their households.
Subscribe to One Of Our Paid Services
- Must provide us with accurate billing information, which we will keep on file
- Agree to pay all charges incurred on your account
- Acknowledge that surcharges may apply to some services, all charges are non-refundable, and we may change any of our paid services at any time
- Are responsible for all fees necessary to access our services, including Internet access and text messaging fees and other wireless carrier charges
- May cancel a paid service by calling, sending a fax, or mailing a letter to us
- Can change or end our services at any time without notice
- Can place advertising, which supports our services, within applications, on web pages, and on mobile devices